Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to school

Well I survived the first week of school! And unlike those in Omaha, I did not have three of the five days off due to snow. I actually had to GO to school this week :)

I'm only taking two classes this quarter (which is the same amount I took last quarter that was nearly the death of me), but this time I'm only working part-time, so it should be much better! One class is International and Intercultural Public Relations in which our final project is to actually create a PR campaign for an international business here in town. I'm actually looking forward to that! My second class is Critical Intercultural Communication, in which it appears the goal is to only speak in five-syllable words or more. Should be interesting... The phrase of the day for Thursday was "multiparadigmatic collaboration". Please try and use it three times this week.

Plans for the weekend are still up in the air, but I'm sure a lot of reading will be involved. Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment