Friday: Sarah had a fabulous cocktail party at her place. She made amazing food and we mastered M&M tricks and headscarf/turban techniques. Great time!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Loving springtime
The weather is getting warmer and I'm finding it SO hard to stay inside and work on school work. So I didn't this weekend. At all. And I'll pay for it this week, I'm sure, but it was totally worth it!
Friday: Sarah had a fabulous cocktail party at her place. She made amazing food and we mastered M&M tricks and headscarf/turban techniques. Great time!
Saturday: T-Fizzle and I played disc golf. My first time ever. I promptly threw three of his frisbees in the water (I SWEAR I was aiming the other direction!) but we (okay, he) fished them out. I avoided anything with a water obstacle for the rest of the time. Then we went and got some camping gear! Travis, like any guy, had to "test" his tent. Hence the before/after photos. I really didn't help much, just ate a muffin and observed mostly, but still got in the after shot. :)
Friday: Sarah had a fabulous cocktail party at her place. She made amazing food and we mastered M&M tricks and headscarf/turban techniques. Great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment