Sunday, July 25, 2010

Twins in Denver :)

Two days in Denver with Briana and we were mistaken for sisters multiple times, twins twice, and Norwegians once. Seriously?! Not to say I'm offended at all, Briana would make a pretty good twin :) We packed a LOT into two days...let's move on to pictures, shall we?

Went hiking near Golden - this Panorama Point with a view of 100 miles of the Continental Divide
Awesome hike! Tons of flowers along the trail

What better way to cool off after a long hike than a (free) tour of the Coors Brewery? Complete with (free) beer after! Yes, this picture cost $20.00 to buy. Yes, we took a picture of the picture and then gave it back to them.
Fresh Blue Moon and a very happy B.
Sad after we realized we missed the "fresh beer" taste. Dang. Ah well, I guess three beers at the end was probably enough for us!
Out dancing with the girls at Cowboy Lounge! (Think Guitars and Cadillacs on steroids)
Touristy day in Denver. View from the top of the State Capitol Building.
And on to dinner... This is B's Uncle's restaurant. Family-style Italian - VERY good. We highly recommend it!
Despicable Me in 3D. Stylish. (Travis was there too, but may have fallen asleep. Some people just don't appreciate good animated movies :))
This is where we have to PhotoShop B in - I had planned on taking her tubing, but that was before I realized her flight left on Saturday instead of Sunday. So unfortunately, she wasn't able to come - but that didn't stop the rest of us from going! (Sorry B, that is DEFINITELY on our list for next time)

Thanks for coming to visit, B! I had an AWESOME weekend, and now I'm exhausted and going to bed at 8:45 :) Hope you're having fun at Martha's!!

3 comments:

  1. ok, so in the pic with the 3d glasses you guys could pass as twins... amazed i never noticed that before!

    love ya!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun trip! :) Don't know if you noticed, but I stalk your blog... I love reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, yes, that one does look similar, Lori! Could be the 3D glasses :)

    Erin, I'm glad you stalk my blog as I stalk yours as well!

    ReplyDelete