Welp, we are officially unpacked! It is taking some time to figure out the best ways to and from work, etc., but it is starting to feel like home. It has been snowy pretty much every day since we moved in, so we haven't explored much on foot yet. In snowed quite a few inches yesterday, and it is so nice when it just sits prettily on everything!
I've been making the rounds of local coffee shops using their wifi and job-searching... our Internet gets set up in our apartment tomorrow so then I won't feel obligated to drink more and more coffee as I surf. The job search is going alright... I've had a few interviews, one which resulted in a job offer that I turned down, and another that resulted in a volunteer opportunity for this event called Climb For Sudan. (http://www.climbforsudan.org/about.html) I'm really excited to be involved, but if I end up volunteering for every job I interview for I'm going to have even less free time and less moolah. Hmmm, may have to change my approach :)
Hopefully I'll have more interesting news soon, or at least some pictures. Much love from the Rockies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment