Last night it was great to catch up with Sarah and Ilana over snug run! Both had just returned from amazing vacations (Hawaii and Brazil, respectively) and I must admit I'm just a teensy bit jealous. Not that I didn't enjoy my time in the midwest, but I sure didn't come back with a tan...
A HUGE shout-out congrats to Sarah who got her first piece of grad school work published! If you care for some light reading (45 pages of it regarding Amazigh Legitimacy through Language in Morocco) check out http://www.du.edu/korbel/hrhw/researchdigest/mena/Morocco.pdf. Congrats Sarah, this is truly an accomplishment! There's nothing like perusing a grad school paper to make you appreciate that the two years of seven-syllable-word-world has passed :)
Another random note... now that I have a Twitter account for work (I know, right?!) I come across all sorts of random things (is that the point of Twitter?) like this list of the 10 creepiest abandonded resorts on earth. I was hoping that Devil's Nest would make the cut, but after seeing these photos I realize that the paint-peeling ski lift is no where near as creepy as these! http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-10-abandoned-resorts
Possibly camping or hiking this weekend, but there is now snow on the mountains. And I'm already always cold while camping, so I'm not too sure...
And one week until the Omaha 1/2 Marathon! Yikes stripes fruit stripe gum!
And a picture of baby Eil that Mom sent through... I promise I'm not giving him whiplash, he just sleeps lopsided.
Much love from the Rockies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment