Made it here to Silguri/Bagdogra and what a day it has been! My first tuk tuk ride, my first rickshaw ride, and spending the afternoon/evening at a school that Be The Change had helped out with a few projects. We played soccer with the kids (and LOST of course) and played hop scotch and I lost at that too! ("ma'am ma'am you're out!") Tomorrow we load the bus to the village. A few pictures below, if they will load. :). I felt like I was living a movie driving through the streets- cars, trucks, bikes, motorcycles, rickshaws, tuk tuks, and DOGS AND COWS galore all sharing one narrow winding road. Not for the faint of heart.
Now I'm not too i-savvy, so I'm not sure how these photos will upload from my (dad's) iPad. You can click on them to make them larger, but I haven't figured out how to make captions. You'll have to make your own for the time being!
Much love from India!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Thanks for the update. Loved the pictures! I wasn't shocked by the outcome of the soccer game - but I expected better in hopscotch :) Have a great adventure!! Love mom & dad
ReplyDeleteSo jealous, excited for you, anxious to hear all your stories. Glad you arrived safely. Mama Deb
ReplyDelete