Well, aside from the non-stop job searching, I have found time to sneak some fun activities in! I need SOMETHING to keep me from getting frustrated...
Sunday - Went for a run. Need to pay more attention to where I'm running, obviously. Hello, skin, meet pavement. Pavement, meet skin. OUCH!!

Monday - Headed out for dinner at a Mexican restaurant that has a great view of the city skyline. They had corn on the cob on the menu - I believe my exact words were, "I'm from Nebraska. I don't come to a Mexican restaurant in Denver to eat corn." Hmmm...maybe that came off the wrong way!
Tuesday - Went out to Red Rocks to see the last "movie on the rocks" for the season. Top Gun was playing! Apparently everyone wanted to go, because it was sold out by the time we got there. Decided to go to a pub instead. They wouldn't serve me due to my temporary IDs, and I guess I look like I'm 18. Went to the pub across the street that didn't care :)
Wednesday - Headed downtown to the main Denver Public Library to get some CDs to brush up my Spanish skills. Um, the library is HUGE!! Multiple libraries in one. I nearly got lost inside. Did a bit of touristy sightseeing too, of course.



Thursday - It's my roomie Renee's birthday! W0-hoo! Having some friends over for a pot-luck dinner/game night. And by friends, I mean HER friends, which I already claim as my own. Nothing wrong with that, right?
Friday - ...stay tuned! Have a great weekend, everyone!! Much love from the Rockies :)

OUCH Jill!!!
ReplyDelete