This is the point at which you read my blog and say, "Wow, I could have done something more productive with my time." Because I have nothing interesting to say, sorry! (I guess that makes the assumption that I usually do have interesting things to say, and the jury is still out on that one.)
This weekend was pretty quiet. Met with Scott from the Elias Fund to get more details for my PR project. They have lofty goals (i.e. contacting Oprah), and I feel my job may be to make them set smaller goals, as well.
Travis and I went and saw The Lovely Bones on Friday night. Then we had to watch two episodes of Arrested Development afterwards to lift the depression cloud that had settled after that movie. Kinda creepy.
Gearing up for another week! Wish I had more exciting news...or even a picture...I'll work on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would like you to post a picture of these rumored skinny jeans...
ReplyDelete