Friday, March 26, 2010

Another quarter

Another quarter, and another 17-letter word of the day! This week's word is: multicollinearity. Thanks to Sarah for pointing it out...don't even ask me what it means!

Week one of classes is over already! This quarter I am taking two classes in the International Business school: 1) Environment and Sustainable Development, 2) Social Science Research Methods. I may be in over my head already. BUT our research methods professor is Bri'ish, and I could listen to him speak all day. Whether or not I comprehend anything he's saying is a completely different matter.

Last night I went with Sarah to....dun duh duh DUNNN... my first Irish Snug Run! (No, it isn't a run with a snuggie, sorry Ash!) But it is a running club at a bar downtown. That's right, hundreds of people get together every Thursday to run a 5K and then head to the bar for free pasta and cheap happy hour drinks. I could get used to this! http://www.irishsnugrunners.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment