Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dead week.

Ahh, dead week. Not dead at all. In fact, it should be called "screw the reading, I'm too busy frantically typing" week. That's a bit more realistic.

On the bright side - next week is the last week of classes for this quarter! Only four more 8-syllable-word classes...not that I'm counting down, or anything. The entire class is planning on going for happy hour drinks next Thursday when the class is finally done. The only problem is: we can't find a happy hour that starts before 3 p.m., and class gets out at 2. What to do, what to do...

Dare I say I'm doing alright on my final projects? (I'm scared I'll jinx myself!) I'm putting the finishing touches on my PR campaign, but have yet to really work on my literature review for my other class. You see, the campaign is interesting to me so I don't mind working on it, while the lit review is not. Guess I'll have to find some way to power through!

Hope all is well! Is the snow melting in Nebraska, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment