Saturday, February 27, 2010

Guess who came to visit?

My Lisa!! Well, she really didn't come JUST for me, she was on a school trip. But I like to ignore that part. We only had time for a quick drink and lunch before she headed to Vail, but still so good to get to catch up! We re-told several London stories (as well as a couple from Amsterdam and Budapest)....ahh, those were the days. (Excuse me, does anyone know where the Dam statue is? Why aren't YOU crawling on the floor? What, something bad happened? We had better eat all of this GORP, just in case.)

Unfortunately T-Rav (yes, that is what I call you sometimes, Travis) was out of town, so the two didn't get to meet. But I really think they would have hit it off! So for the time being, this will have to do... Lisa, meet Travis. Travis, meet Lisa. Done!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! A whole blog post - I definitely need to come visit for longer next time. I'm typing a 25 page paper and needed a good distraction, thanks! Have a good weekend, dahling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could be a distraction! I'm deep in paper-mode, too. UGH! But soon you'll be in Costa Rica...so jealous! We do need to get the ball rolling on a MB reunion...do you think this summer?

    ReplyDelete