Thursday, February 11, 2010

over half way there

Hard to believe that I'm on the downhill slide of 2nd quarter of school already...actually I meet with my advisor next week to discuss registration for 3rd quarter. Seems like time is flying. I'm very glad that I have an internship lined up for this summer - that is a huge load off of my shoulders! And who says being persistent/annoying doesn't pay off? Now I need to concentrate on taking (& passing!) my foreign language proficiency exam. Yikes.

A couple more small assignments and two large final projects and this quarter will be done! Oh, and we mustn't forget the reading. Always reading to do... The problem is, I've begun to read Greg Mortenson's second book, Stones into Schools, and now that is all I want to read. These "academic journals" are not nearly as interesting! Could be a problem...

Parting note... here is a funny story from the Onion about O-town: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/rural_nebraskan_not_sure_he_could

Much love from the Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment