There was snow on my car this morning. Yup, that's right. Snow. Umm, last time I checked wasn't it almost May? Seriously!! 80 degrees in March and now this? Come on, Denver, I'm ready for weather warm enough so I don't have to bundle up for Snug Run. AND I'm ready to wear flip flops. (Phil, you are probably already wearing them regardless of weather, aren't you?)
In other news... job is still going well! Had my first day "alone" today while my two Europe colleagues were out at a conference. Which meant that all calls were sent to me. Eek! I said a lot of things like, "That is a great question! I want to make sure and get you the absolute best answer, so do you mind if I do some research and get back to you tomorrow?" You should see my list of people to get back to tomorrow!
Who would have thought that the Zoo would prepare me for study abroad? Welp, it did! I'm quickly discovering that "mother of the bride" is nearly on par with "helicopter parent". (Um, I don't remember my Mom and Dad filling out my study abroad forms for me!) Could be interesting...
OH! And I had to make a Facebook page for work because apparently that is how students communicate these days. Who knew?? Good thing Lent is over :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the weather is RIDICULOUS. R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S.
ReplyDeleteI'm 28. Ugh..I mean 25. I'm a grown up now so I've started wearing grown up shoes like loafers and oxfords. No more flip flops for me!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding...I love the flip flops...Gods gift to mankind. It has been a bit chilly for them though.