Wednesday, April 20, 2011

3 days in and I haven't run out of new clothes to wear yet. Nice :)

Three days down and still goin' strong. I followed my dad's advice of "don't get fired on the first day." What ever would I do without his insight?

The first three days have been an OVERLOAD of information, but in a good way. The office is full of enthusiastic, outgoing people (mostly women) who are all very passionate about their work. I think I might be one of the quiet ones. Weird. And I'm officially on the website, http://www.eurolearn.org/Staff/StaffID118/, so there's no turning back now.  (Can you tell I got to write my own bio?)

First week of work + getting ready to move on Saturday = tired panda

Thanks for all of the good wishes sent my way - MUCH appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Jill! Way to go! Awesome bio :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you took your Dad's advice and not get fired on the first day! Looks like this will be a good fit for you.

    "The Masked Observer"

    ReplyDelete