Sunday, April 10, 2011

Whodathunkit

From this... Australia, 2004



To this... Australia reunion in NYC, 2007


To this!


April 5, 2011
  
Dear Jill:

It is a pleasure to formally ask you to join GlobaLinks Learning Abroad as a Coordinator for the EuroLearn Semester/Year program area.    You bring marketing, leadership, administrative and counseling experience that will benefit our continued expansion of our study abroad programs.   It goes without saying that we think you will be an integral part of moving our company forward in the next few years!

Yup, seven years after my Australia experience (which let's be honest, pretty much shaped my life and career path moving forward) I'll be back with the same company that helped me study abroad...but now I'm on the other side! I'll be helping students who want to study abroad in Europe, and hopefully helping them make the same great memories that I made with these awesome ladies. I'm not sure there could be a more rewarding job more near and dear to my heart. 

A HUGE thank you to all my friends and family for the thoughts, prayers, and late-night phone calls that got me through this soul-sucking time known as "the job search". Let's all have a huge, collective sigh of relief. **SIGH**

2 comments:

  1. Yay Jilly Bean!!!!!! So excited for you, but a little sad for me that this means you are really staying there.... Love and miss you! Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete