Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Going to DC!

I'm SO excited to head to DC tomorrow where I'll get to spend the weekend with two of my favorite London ladies, Lisa and Suzie. And this is my first trip in a while that isn't work-related, so I won't be getting lost, forgetting what my rental car looks like, nor checking my e-mail. And Lisa is even MORE organized than I am so she has a wonderful DC itinerary planned out. LOVE. Who's excited for the Segway?? This girl!

I'm so excited to see these ladies!


Now back to my Project 365...
Day 21 - What to do on a Tuesday... line dance lessons at the Grizzly Rose? Okay!

Day 22 - Carrie's birthday is a great excuse for cake balls! And yes, my camera does have a function that makes the  sprinkles "sparkle". Awesome, I know. 



1 comment:

  1. Those cake balls were amazing! Love that they sparkle in the photo! Thanks for making them!

    ReplyDelete