Monday, November 26, 2012

zooooooo

Wow, a week in Nebraska flew by! It was nice to have a long trip and not have to smoosh everything into a weekend. But before I knew it, I was truckin' back to Denver with my car filled with clean laundry, homemade Christmas gifts, a coffee table, craft projects, and ginger bears (can't forget those - yum!). It is amazing how much smoother the drive is when you car's tires are aligned properly (thanks, Dad)!

I'm way behind on blogging partly because there was no internet at Mom and Dad's (OMG! Stone age!), and partly because I was just enjoying myself too much to be bothered. But of course I did take about a million photos at the zoo - but don't worry. I've narrowed them down. A little.

It was fun to spend some time with the little kiddos, and Katie and Mason joined in and we met Lori's friend at the zoo, too. I was the odd one out without a stroller...


I have to say that the jungle is still my favorite! Abby-gab and I checked out the rope bridge. 

Lotsa cute babies.

Mason is skeptical.


Hi, E!


Jungle love?

Animals schmanimals - bring on the leaves!


Gotta have a photo on the lions, of course :)


Mason is still skeptical. 


E is not to be left out.

SUCH a great trip home, and topped off with Christmas decorating - one of my favorites. Can't believe it is the holiday season, already!

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving, too - much love from the Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment