Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fresh Air Recharge

One of the best things about Colorado? Bluebird days in the mountains. And good friends to share them with. 

First snowshoe hike of the season! I didn't know if there would be enough snow...


There was. 


Happy hiker - Sarah's first snowshoe trip ever! I think (hope!) I have a convert.

Not a bad view from the top


Success - we made it back down! We didn't even need our "survival" bike light, apple, and spoons. 


On a different note - my youngest niece turned 3 yesterday! We had a little pre-celebration when I was home for the holidays...

Happy Birthday, Abby-gab!

Cool necklace kit from Grammy and Papa

A blurry photo, but you can see here that of ALLL the toys at my parent's house, E was thrilled to carry around a paint can and roller. Both completely kid-safe, I'm sure :)

Then for Abigail's real birthday, check out this awesome cake that Lori made! Seriously Lori - you could sell these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment