I had originally planned to go ice skating with a friend on Sunday, but it was Midwest cold here this weekend, so I suggested plan B - the National Western Stock Show. I didn't expect him to agree, and I definitely didn't expect him to get tickets to the Mexican Rodeo Extravaganza - surprisingly pleased on all accounts.
My first Mexican Rodeo sparked a lot of questions, such as...
Do rodeo sombreros have a different name?
Why did the Heartland Hoedowners never dance on barrels?
How DO those large hats stay on while on a bull?
Why is this man standing on his horse?
How do I steal one of these piglets?
And finally... how is it that this llama is cooler than I'll ever be? Must be the bangs.
Guess I'll have to do more investigation. Much love from the Rockies - Ole!
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment