I needed a weekend like this. A nice long run in cooler weather (8 miles... still a long ways to go to get to 26.2!), a little Oktoberfest celebration with my ladies (and Gar-bear), and some fresh mountain air.
Like I said, ahhh....
Like I said, ahhh....
Still a few rainy days - I've never seen Denver so green!
Happy Oktoberfest!
Headed back up to Nederland for a easy hike on Sunday, and there was fresh SNOW on the ground on the trail - eek!!
New hiking buddy! He doesn't have asthma and he can keep up pace. Unlike some others that came before. Not that I'm keeping score or anything :)
Much love from the Rockies!




.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)
.1.jpg)

I wish we could have seen a little of this Colorado this past weekend but alas we were too busy drinking and eating at a great wedding.
ReplyDeleteMama Deb
Drinking and eating is always good :) You should come visit so I can tour you around!!
ReplyDelete