Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Where have I been the past week?  I've been completely taken over by this: http://animoto.com/play/cdGsZrhLFES6RISJlj8zQw

YouthBiz had our huge fundraising event, the YouthBiz Bash, on Friday, Oct. 4th. It was wildly successful in terms of money and awareness raised for the organization, and now I feel like I need to sleep for a week. Phew.

On Saturday evening I was happy to just be a guest (and not have to do any of the work!) at the fundraising event for the Foundation for Global Scholars (tied to GlobaLinks). I didn't win the German Shepard puppy at the auction (well, I didn't bid on it), but I got to see lots of friendly familiar faces, which was great.

My marathon training went on hiatus during the last week of event prep craziness, but now I'm trying to get back on track. It is tough to get up and run in the morning when it is still pitch black outside, but this view at the end of my run is pretty spectacular.


Much love from the Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment