What a great (and much-needed) weekend! After getting one out of seven books needed for my Conflict Resolution course I made an exciting discovery - free newspapers for students on campus! (Okay, you're right, they're not REALLY free; I am paying for them in a roundabout way. In fact, probably the most expensive papers I'll ever read!) But regardless, they will help me keep my crossword skills sharp. That's right CMI, I may be out of sight but I'm still there in crossword puzzle spirit!
Went out for some fantastic Indian food on Friday night in the Cherry Creek area (think West O, only level of snootiness multiplied by about 10. Dad never would have survived) :) Then Saturday night was the much-aniticipated Jason Mraz concert at Red Rocks. Great concert, great company, great weather, great venue. I loved it! (In case you couldn't tell)
And now it is 45 degrees and raining...what's up with this weather, Denver?!?



No comments:
Post a Comment