I am officially a student again! I even bought folders, notebooks, and pens. All that's missing is a Trapper Keeper!
I had my first International Communication class on Tuesday evening. Looks like it will be interesting, full of current event discussion and media effects, etc. And snacks. We sent around a sign-up sheet to bring snacks each week. Great, now where is my mat for nap time?
I had my first Conflict Resolution course on Wednesday afternoon. Nine more classes and seven books to read. That's right, seven. Not to mention the research papers, conflict blog, and day-long current event debate. But don't worry, there will be snacks in this class, too. Who has time to make cookies when you're reading a book a week?
There is definitely a lot on my plate...not to say I didn't know it was coming, but man, has it hit hard! I'm going to perfect my time management skills, that's for sure! So if you don't hear from me in a while I probably have my nose buried in a book. :)
Don't feel TOO bad for me - I still have some fun things coming up! Heading to Red Rocks on Saturday to see Jason Mraz in concert, and I'm SO excited! He's definitely one of my favorite artists, and Red Rocks is the ultimate venue!
OH! And did I mention that I'm also training for a 1/2 marathon? Katie and I will be running the Rock N Roll 1/2 Marathon in Phoenix come January. Ready for 13.1 miles, Katie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment