Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break WOO-HOO!

Classes are done - bring on Mexico!! Wait, wait, I'm taking a class over spring break. Dang. BUT definitely found time to celebrate with the St. Patty's Day parade on Saturday. Apparently it is a big deal. I found it to be the LONGEST parade ever! But what a great day...

Will the parade ever start?


Super-scary larger-than-life puppet. Yikes. But the random man in my picture liked it!
Jameson float...appropriate

Yay for St. Patty's! Either the photographer was shaky or Travis and I wouldn't stand still. Could be either, really. See previous photo for a possible explanation

Renee made it to Karaoke! Such a fun, but long, day...

Two more days of class, and then Phil and Finke come to visit. SO excited to see them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that boas still make it to important events- edum

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I didn't even bring that one! It just gravitated to me...amazing...

    ReplyDelete