Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ohh, BBC

Oh BBC News, you crack me up! Hard-hitting journalism, that's for sure

Here is a new one: "Is she pregnant, or just fat?"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8730106.stm

And here is one of my old faves: " 'Sausage-pony' prompts 999 calls"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/hampshire/7939187.stm

Always good for a lunch-time smile :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the pregnant/fat story. I actually had a few people offer me their seat on the tube while we were there, and I was at that akward stage of "she could be pregnant or just overweight". I also seem to remember a lot of people staring at my stomach...probably trying to decide pregnant or fat :)

    Now I want to go back!!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - I remember that! I'm ready to go back after I win the Powerball! Which would be after I buy a ticket :) Maybe we should thrown in Italy or Germany?

    ReplyDelete