Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ticket Purchased!

Officially purchased my ticket to Costa Rica... they'd better not cancel this one! I'll be leaving on Nov. 29th and the program ends on Dec. 16th - but I extended my stay until Dec. 22nd to do a bit of traveling. I'm thinking Granada, Nicaragua, perhaps? (http://www.frommers.com/destinations/granadanicaragua/)

Any other suggestions?

Other than that, just reading, writing, and training for the 1/2. Nothing else too exciting... On Saturday Travis and I are going to the Colorado Avalanche game (hockey, for those asking "who the heck are the Avalanche?" Don't worry, I didn't know until I moved here, either) - thank you, Snug Run Club, for getting us an awesome discount on tickets!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE GRANADA!!! We can talk all about this tomorrow. So excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to both CR and Nica! Let's have a phone date soon to chat / let me reminisce. Miss you, Jillo! I'm so excited for your adventures ahead. xx

    ReplyDelete