Friday, November 26, 2010

I'm thankful for...

The best family, friends in Omaha...Denver...NY... DC... MO... LA... and others!, being welcomed into an adopted family for Thanksgiving, sunshine with no snow yet, travel adventures both past and future, chocolate raspberry coffee creamer, my bestest ladies in Omaha, friends that know exactly when to call, making it through my last quarter of grad school, people putting up with me during my last (and every) quarter of grad school, fellow students helping me survive grad school, Snug Run, being able to spend time in Omaha this winter, the chance to run in Disney World with my sister!, my nieces and nephew who can always make me smile (even through pictures), Santiago's breakfast burritos, and a roommate that brings them home for me when I most need them :)

I'm ALSO thankful for great friends and great Ethiopian food to celebrate the end of finals!

Y.U.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment