Monday, November 8, 2010

"Jill-o, you're a liar!"

... is what I was greeted with when I came home this weekend as a surprise for Mom's birthday. Lori and I had been conspiring for weeks! Then when Mom called to ask if I could come home for early Thanksgiving I said I was too busy... just a little white lie! It was a quick trip but it was packed full with a bonfire, hayrack ride, 'ritas with the ladies, and heaps of food. I definitely needed a Nebraska fix.

Lori, AKA SuperMom, made these awesome cakes for Alex and Grammy


Nothing beats a hayrack ride and bonfire at Zouchas!

ALSO happened to be early family Thanksgiving! Lots of food, blue rock shooting (they tried for the mini-pumpkins too, but missed all of them! How does that happen?!), and plenty of photo ops on the John Deere B. The kids are getting so big! Happy to report the nerf gun/target and the Zhu Zhu pet were both well received, yesssss






No comments:

Post a Comment