Monday, February 27, 2012

There are a lot of people in suits on this flight!

... and there were! But first, continuing with project 365 -

Day 23 - a panda lunch
Day 24 - a great reunion

Day 25 - move left. more left. more. little more. little more. Cheese!
Day 26 - tourist
Day 27 - it was time for a change! If you are thinking that those look like very thick lenses, well, you'd be right. 

Now back to DC - I had SUCH a great time last weekend. Thank you so much for hosting us, Lis! And yes, there are a lot of people in suits in DC. Especially considering that I came from the land of North Face fleece and yoga pants. We ate, shopped, drank some wine, shopped some more, and toured some old building (for the sake of taking in some history while in DC). The weather put a damper (literally) on our segway tour plans, but that just means I'll have to go back! Now for a few more photos, obviously :)

Of course I went to the zoo. Don't act surprised. I mean, come on, they have pandas. 

I saw the cutest two red panda babies. Seriously. 

oot & aboot


Chicken and waffles!

It's really not a green screen, I swear. Just a stellar self-timer photo!

Umm, not quite. 

Success!

Back in the Rockies and sending my love!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some expensive looking pandas and some expensive looking glasses. Are those Duff originals?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to see you Jill-O! Great pictures. Thanks for making the trip xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why yes, Katiana, those are from the Hillary Duff collection! You can be jealous :)

    ReplyDelete