Thursday, March 1, 2012

fessing up

Who would have thought taking 1 photo a day would be this hard?? Welp, it is. And I made it nearly one full month into my Project 365 before I fell behind. (And yes, I realize February is the shortest month. Shush.) Anywhoo, I feel that because I'm doing this for no good reason my own personal development, it shouldn't feel like a chore, right? I don't want to stress out about the fact that it is 10:00 p.m. and I haven't yet taken a picture for today, so therefore I am going to cheat adjust a few rules. I'm still going to try my best to take a photo each day, but if I don't manage to, I will still post one photo per day from varying sources.This makes it easier for me adds to the suspense - what is coming next?? The result of which is below:

I bring you, Jill & Sarah vs. Papa Murphy's Deluxe Veggie Pizza:

Photo 28 - Feeds 4-6 people?

Photo 29 - LIES.

This evening I went with Miss Sarah and Ilana to an exhibit opening at the Museum of Contemporary Art. I felt very Sex & The City (minus the stiletto heels and designer labels). I kept waiting for Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome to whisk me away and buy me cosmos all night, but that opportunity never presented itself. That must only happen at exhibit openings in New York.
Photo 30 - view from MCA Denver
And finally, I stole this picture from Lori. I mean really, could they be any more adorable??
Photo 31 - John Deere buds
Much love from the Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment