So my Project 365 has gone a bit off-track, but I'm trying to steer it back. (Kind-of trying, anyway...) And judging by the start date of Feb. 1, today should be day 142, right? So we'll start there(ish)
 |
| 140 - Do you remember hearing that if your Tootsie Pop wrapper had an Indian shooting a star that you won a free sucker? Where did that come from, anyway? (I suppose you can't say Indian anymore. oops) |
 |
| 141 - 100-degree days + my discovery that electricity is actually included in my rent = this new purchase. Hopefully it cools things down a bit! |
 |
| 142 - The half marathon is Saturday... time to start the pasta! |
The high on Saturday is supposed to be 100, so I'm hoping the fact that the race starts at 10,000 feet will actually work in our favor for the weather. I'm a bit nervous!
I'm so over this week. Yelled at by multiple angry parents. Ready for Friday and then a 31.1 mile jog in the mountains with my work ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment