Four things that happened today...
1. Student e-mailed me asking for advice - he is thinking of traveling to Moscow during his study abroad but he heard that it wasn't safe for Americans to travel through Belarus. He wants my thoughts... (Study abroad coordinator = travel agent?)
2. Student told me he would give me a million dollars if I got him into a certain class in Berlin. I got him in the class. (We settled on a postcard from Germany instead.)
3. Student called as he is working on his budget for his summer in Greece. Debating between a weekend trip to Corfu (sponsored by the school and free) or a weekend to Athens where there is this "totally awesome rock festival going on and Ozzy Osborne is playing". He was torn. (I told him to budget as if he were taking the trip, because I've never heard of people complaining of bringing too much money.)
4. Spent the afternoon trying to decipher Czech health insurance forms & policies. (Headache.)
Yup. This is my job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment