Sometimes I try to fit too many things into one week/weekend (Stephanie, what?!?), hence my resulting back-to-back trips to Laramie, Wyoming (for Jenny's wedding) and then driving directly from Laramie to the airport to fly to St. Louis for a week-long work conference.
Finally home. And tired. With lots of pictures. Wyoming first :) I'd never been to Wyoming so Krista and I decided to make a weekend of it. It reminds me of Nebraska. I like it.
Finally home. And tired. With lots of pictures. Wyoming first :) I'd never been to Wyoming so Krista and I decided to make a weekend of it. It reminds me of Nebraska. I like it.
I knew I liked Laramie when I first saw this sign:
Ah yes, I do love the country
A visit to the old prison? Why, sure!
Ah yes, the real reason we were actually there - Jenny's wedding! Cowboys + kilts = AMAZING.
GORGEOUS setting for the ceremony
(You thought I was kidding about the kilts?)
So many lovely touches!
They did it!!
Let the party begin...
...and the sun sets on an awesome wedding weekend.
Thanks so much for including us in the festivities, Jenny! A future of happiness (and fishing trips) away you and Mooch :)
























No comments:
Post a Comment