This past weekend was great one, thanks to a lovely visitor from Omaha! Ashley came to spend a long weekend in Denver and we played tourist for a few days. Now that my days in Denver are counting down I feel an urge to play tourist and check thing off of my Denver bucket list! Luckily Ash was up for the challenge :)
Bucket List: Stand on the stage at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Bucket List: Take pictures with the big blue bear from the outside and inside of the convention center!
Bucket List: B-cycle and brewery tasters.
... and a few more touristy things...
Thanks for coming to visit, Ash - such a GREAT weekend! Much love from the Rockies!
Bucket List: Stand on the stage at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
CHECK! (And a quick hike around the park)
Bucket List: Take pictures with the big blue bear from the outside and inside of the convention center!
CHECK!
Bucket List: B-cycle and brewery tasters.
CHECK!
... and a few more touristy things...
Thanks for coming to visit, Ash - such a GREAT weekend! Much love from the Rockies!
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)

b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
b.jpg)

Wow. I feel like I am famous! :)
ReplyDeletePS: Noticed the title change/update. I LIKE it! Thanks again for a fun trip!