Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Balloons take #2

Yes, more balloons. Sorry. Wait, no, I'm not sorry. It is more exciting than excerpts from "The Collaborative Leadership Fieldbook" that I've been reading today! Be lucky you don't have to read that, and marvel at the wonder that is... balloons that aren't balloon-shaped :)

Jack-in-the-box
Bear-bees? Bee-bears? Either way, the two on the right supposedly always launch "holding hands." Thank you, Balloon Fiesta coffee table book, for enlightening me. They always launch holding hands?! I guess some people can get a bit too into their balloons...

Water jug? Beer stein? Milk jug? Jury is still out on this one



Darth Vader! Dun dun dunnnnn

One large rooster

Wells Fargo wagon a a heck of a time staying inflated. In the background, the "speak no evil" monkeys
Ohh - a local celebrity! Love the hat, pins, and balloon patches
Goodbye, Balloon Fiesta!


1 comment: