Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter, a Cowboy Wedding, and Life-Threatening Storms

Time to play catch-up... consider these photos number 65 - 78. I'll be better from now on!

We'll start with Easter back at home...


Love these kiddos! Eli wasn't thrilled, but just look at the face on big bro. So adorable



One guess who did the sidewalk art...



aaaand I'm ready for the drive home! 

Weekend #2 in Nebraska - headed to Burwell for Sara and Trevor's wedding! We were a bit worried when the National Weather Service classified the storms in the area as "life-threatening storms", but we decided to make a run for it anyway. We saw drifts of hailstones from the storms that passed through earlier that day, but luckily we didn't run in to anything too bad in the drive out there. (And once the wedding festivities started, no one was really paying attention, anyway! Does anyone know if the Legion club even has a basement?)


Small-town church, choir loft and all...

On to the Legion club for the dance!


Making good use of the peacock centerpieces

Wow - can you tell they're related?

Great weekends spent back home! Now I really need to start that 1/2 marathon training to burn off the 10 lbs of good Nebraska beef I ate last weekend...

Much love from the Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment