We even fit in a trip to Ikea (as the title suggests) and I was a bit worried to bring Dad there. (read: crowds + shopping = not Dad's cup of tea) However, dare I say he enjoyed it? Well, he enjoyed it enough to take some chairs back for the office and to take notes for their future kitchen remodel. Success!
Now, photo-blog time: (consider these photos 88 - 92, and then some...)
Rainy day in the city... luckily this was the day before I moved
My happy helpers! (And the things that were too big to fit in my new place)
Jill vs. Ikea.
A couple of hours later... success! (I did have to take things apart and start over a couple of times. All the pieces look just similar enough to mess you up)
Yes, my couch still has a tag on it. It is the very first piece of new furniture I've had, so I might just keep it on for a while. Although, having new things is causing me a bit of anxiety. What if I get it dirty?!? Gah! So stressful to have nice things! I'm not used to this!
Why yes, that is a kitchen rug that looks like my very first chicken, Henrietta. Therefore, the rug shall be named Henrietta. Thanks, Mom and Di!
Slowly settling in... Much love from the Rockies!







No comments:
Post a Comment