Friday, April 13, 2012
test?
Yes! Success! I did not get the "You have reached 100% of your storage limit" message this time, but it comes at a price. I did some blog shopping (emphaiss on some) and I came to the conclusion that I don't want to put in the effort to switch my blog over to a different domain. Nor do I want to pay for extra storage. (I mean really, Google, who are you to say that 2500 photos is excessive?)
My solution? Delete some old photos from my blog album to fee up some space. After all, it did take me nearly three years of uploading large quantaties of photos to hit my limit (side note.... can you believe I've been in Denver ALMOST THREE YEARS?!?!), so I figure I can delete the photos from 2009, and deal with the problem again in a year. After all, who looks at my posts from 2009? (This is where you all chorus "we all do, of course!") I'm guilty of reading my own past blog posts - it is basically like reading your own diary. Your own public diary that will bite you in the a$$ if you ever decide to run for congress, I mean. But alas, the blog must go on, so some photos must be sacrificed. *sigh*
I know I owe you about 2 weeks worth of photos, and you'll have to wait until next week when I get back from the Burwell wedding extravganza! New dress? Check? Boots? Check. As the saying goes on the t-shirt my parents (yes, my parents!) bought for me... So many boys, so few cowboys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment