Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Well hello, promotion!

Well hello, promotion! With all of the restructuring in our organization it looks like I will officially become a program manager - WOO! (Becoming effective in August, so hopefully they don't change their minds before then.) More details to come, but this is definitely good news. Good things :)

84 - I love it when friends come visit!

85 - One of our discoveries on what is becoming a weekly Krista and Jill Sunday Hike. Some people have a work wife/husband... I have a Krista :) 

86 - Look - now I have two rooms!

87 - While in the process of moving for the past few days I've been surviving on a diet of Healthy Choice meals and pre-made sushi. I'm actually excited to settle and start cooking real food again!


And, as usual, a few more photos of the hike. Love me some nature!


Bluuuue skies!

(and snow)

(and flowers)

Much love from the Rockies!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your promotion, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the promotion, Jill! Now let me know if something opens up with your team ;)

    ReplyDelete