Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Flashback to Central America

Maybe it is the cold weather that made me want to re-live the warmth of Central America... or maybe I just like looking through pictures! Yup, that's probably it. Regardless, I found a few more, okay, a lot more, photos that I wanted to put on my blog! So jump back with me a week or so...

Our last dinner out in San Jose - Cafe Mundo
At the Jazz Cafe dancing to the Brazilian band, and trying to keep up with the locals!
Farewell dinner - overlooking the lights of San Jose
IIC girls!
There were even dance performances at the restaurant! Yes, we all joined in - very fun
GREAT people on this trip!
On to Nicaragua... this is the courtyard of the Bearded Monkey hostel. I spent every morning in one of those hammocks reading Life of Pi with a cup of coffee. Lovely.
Lucy, the monkey. Las Isletas, Granada, Nicaragua
View of Granada from the cathedral's belltower


I love the doors in Granada. I'm going to make a collage for my house! When I have a house, that is...
View outside from the church in San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua. The huge wooden doors were opened up every day - really pretty.
Beach of San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
HUUUUGE Jesus overlooking the harbor
Sunset on the plane ride home - goodbye, Central America!

No comments:

Post a Comment