Saturday, December 25, 2010

Home for the holidays

Not only did I make it home safely from Central America - I also made it safely home to Nebraska - yay! It took about three days of constant traveling (From Nicaragua to Costa Rica, then Costa Rica to Denver, then Denver to Nebraska.) But I'm home now and the past couple days have been busy, but great!

Had Christmas Eve dinner with the family and the Zouchas, who, let's face it, are definitely family, too. I was taking a picture of the Haugs when Alex said, "Aunt Jill, you know you could just set the timer and run." Why you're right! Hence, a super cute Haug family picture plus Cool Aunt Jill. Nice! Notice I'm still sporting my crown from the Christmas Cracker - a tradition since returning from London. Everyone is always a good sport!
Added Grammy and Papa to this one - not a bad looking group!
Spent Christmas day touring other peoples' Christmas brunches/lunches/dinners and ate ALL day. Finally getting some time to unwind, update my blog (obviously), and play with my new Kindle (Thanks Travis!!). I hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas! Looking forward to spending time here in Omaha for a couple of weeks and catching up with the best friends a girl could ask for :)

1 comment:

  1. yes please, yes please. Pick me Pick me!!!!! Call me when you've had time to catch your breath :)

    Edum

    ReplyDelete